Background Check and MVP
Background Check and MVP details
By completing either the Parent/Guardian or Community Volunteer application, you will create a profile that will help you update and manage your volunteer activities and information.
2017 School Year – New volunteers, will need to complete a profile to volunteer with the Beaverton School District.
1. Get a background check by going to https://www.beaverton.k12.or.us/depts/CCI/volunteer-engage (If you have recently had a background check done at a previous school and already have a myvolunteerpage.com account, you do not need to repeat this step.) Please click on the link for the appropriate application, either Parent/Guardian or Community Volunteer application. Select “I am new to myvolunteerpage.com.”
2. User Name and Password. Please select a user name and password that will be easy to remember. You will need these credentials each time you login either at home or at school. You will also be asked to read and agree to follow District Confidentiality and Volunteer Guidelines.
3. Create your profile. This section will include the Background Check and information about your interests as a volunteer. Please click on the for more information on specific questions or required agreements.
4. Activation pending Background Check. As soon as your Background Check is complete your profile will be activated and you will receive a Welcome to West TV email.
5. Sign up. You can click into any activity or field that is underlined for more details or description. Activities will be different for each school you have selected. After signing up for an activity, you may need to log back into your profile to see if you have been assigned and to confirm your availability.
6. Editing your profile. After you’ve completed your profile, please sign up for activities, make edits to your profile information including selecting activities you are interested in, track volunteer time, see updated information from your selected schools, etc.
Please email email@example.com to add or remove a location.
Tabs on myvolunteerpage.com:
|News, documents & view upcoming shifts||View & sign up for volunteer activities
|View assignments for all locations you have selected||Log after hours volunteer time
|provides hour reporting per location||Update personal information
If you forget your username or password, click on the link “Forgot my password” on the login screen.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can enter your username and click on “reset password” button to have that emailed to you.
- If you have forgotten your username, you can enter the address associated with your profile and click on send username button to have that emailed to you.
7. Check this list under the opportunities tab for current volunteer needs at each location.
Send your volunteer-related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org