2017/2018 School Year
Deadline for submission is October 27th 2017.
A link to the 2017 BoxTops Flier is here.
Earning cash for West TV with Box Tops is easy! Each one is worth 10 cents and you can find them on hundreds of products. Encourage your friend’s and relatives to collect them too. Our goal this year is to earn $1,000! Box Tops come in all shapes and sizes. They don’t need to be clipped perfectly – parents can cut them neatly or just rip them off the packages and send them in to school. However, it’s very important that each Box Tops clip has a clearly visible product acronym and expiration date. Expired Box Tops don’t count towards our earnings!
- Clip Box Tops from hundreds of participating products.
- Check the expiration dates.
- Trim them down to a reasonable size.
- Send them to school in a baggie with your child’s name and class on it
- Students can place their baggies in the Box Tops collection bin in the front office.
In addition to standard Box Tops, look for Bonus Box Tops certificates when you shop. They may be in stores during special promotions, on specially-marked packages or printed on your receipt at checkout.